Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rainy Veterans Day

Today is Veterans Day and my all time favorite Vet is down in Georgia working. It's dark and raining today so I'm trying to fill boredom with practicing some editing techniques. Both girls have been pretty content playing today which is a nice for me. There have been multiple quarrels between them but I'm really pushing them to work through it on their own. Here is what I have been working on today. In this photo is my beautiful daughter Kayla. It's not the greatest portrait of her ever but it was fun to play around with.


Also, yesterday I went to Wilmington again with some girlfriends. We made one last trip to Triple Coupon Event at Harris Teeter. It was a lot of fun and we got some amazing deals.
I spent out of pocket- $12.65
Saved-216.00

No comments:

Post a Comment